[email protected]

Well Known Member
Phase I complete Question for DAR

1) In my paperwork it states that I must enter into aircraft documents information about aircraft limitations, airspeed and the such. IE. (I certify this aircraft N55555 has no bad habits and???. Vne =? on and on ) The paperwork is very specific as to what info needs to be entered but not where. I have up dated my POH but need to know does this information go in the aircraft (Airframe) Log Book also and does it need to be put any where else?

Thanks (BTW for the most part my number match the Vans Published numbers within a few knots)

2) Do I need to submit anything to the FAA to indicate Phase I complete.

3) Can I place the aircraft back in phase I testing in the future. I did very little aerobatic testing as I am not qualified and my insurance would not cover anyone else during phase I flight testing but I might like to have a professional aerobatic pilot test the aircraft in the future and amend the aircraft limitations.

Thanks all.

John

Phase I complete Question for DAR

1) In my paperwork it states that I must enter into aircraft documents information about aircraft limitations, airspeed and the such. IE. (I certify this aircraft N55555 has no bad habits and???. Vne =? on and on ) The paperwork is very specific as to what info needs to be entered but not where. I have up dated my POH but need to know does this information go in the aircraft (Airframe) Log Book also and does it need to be put any where else?

Thanks (BTW for the most part my number match the Vans Published numbers within a few knots)

2) Do I need to submit anything to the FAA to indicate Phase I complete.

3) Can I place the aircraft back in phase I testing in the future. I did very little aerobatic testing as I am not qualified and my insurance would not cover anyone else during phase I flight testing but I might like to have a professional aerobatic pilot test the aircraft in the future and amend the aircraft limitations.

Thanks all.

John

1. In the aircraft/airframe log book
2. No
3. Yes