BillSchlatterer

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Anyone ? Saw lots of posts about the RV fly-in/camp-in at Petit Jean Mountain last year but nothing on a repeat this year? Looked like a lot of fun and was wondering if it was planned for this year?

Several RVs in the area, local EAA chapter, and folks to help if it was in the planning stages?

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=49645&highlight=petit+Jean

Just wondering if it was still a happening :)

Thanks
Bill S
7a on the verge

I want to go... but all I have to fly is a C-150... you guys aren't going to make fun of me if I fly up there in it are you? If so, I'll just save myself the embarassment and drive! :D

This will be my first time attending, those that have been before: what all is involved? Is it an overnight thing? Just a day thing? Camping? Cabins? Fees? Donations? Etc....

Sorry, I'm teaching a class on experimental amateur-built maintenance and inspections on November 6th.

Just show up! Bring a tent and food. Just help pay for the campsites. Most stay overnight and do some hiking the next morning. Stargazing on the (closed after sunset) runway at night.

Yes, we will tease you. Throw it right back.:rolleyes:

I want to go... but all I have to fly is a C-150... you guys aren't going to make fun of me if I fly up there in it are you? If so, I'll just save myself the embarassment and drive! :D

This will be my first time attending, those that have been before: what all is involved? Is it an overnight thing? Just a day thing? Camping? Cabins? Fees? Donations? Etc....

we are in

Tom & Bonnie are planning on attending again this year. Hope the weather cooperates again this year. And hoping to lay on the runway and view the stars again with an "expert" communtary!!

Last edited: