I just got permission from the "boss" and will be ordering the empennage and tool kit later this week or the first of next week. Excited!!:D:D:D

PERMISSION???

On the day I got married, nearly 30 years ago, my father took me aside and whispered these words, " Son, take my advice, IT'S EASIER TO ASK FOR FOREGIVENESS THAN IT IS TO ASK FOR PERMISSION".
Two airplanes, four motorcycles, four boats and approximately 15 cool cars later I can honestly say Dad was "spot on".

i just find that it keeps her happier, and the happier she is, the more i can get away with!

i've been researching this site for a long while now and have found it extremely informative. great site and i can't wait to bug everyone with questions

The problem is the 3-1 rule. She gets to spend three times as much as you do on stuff like re modeling and furniture. Like I tell people "my ex wife hated airplanes". Don

Well, I told her the decision was made to build the airplane. The only question left was "how much was it going to cost me to make her happy with that decision?"