PropMan

Well Known Member
Performance Propellers will be back soon. I'm in the process of purchasing this company and learning the propeller business. I will hopefully be taking orders in spring of 2010.

Last edited:
Performance Propellers is Back!

I've just finished moving Performance Propellers to Texas. Along with all technical information on customers for the past 22 years, Proprietary Tooling, and many weeks of training-mentouring from Clark Lydick. Looking forward to many years of Prop Making and just fun with airplanes in general. Feel free to give me a call with any questions at 713-417-2519.
Here is a link to the old web site , new one coming. http://perfprops.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Last edited:
Way to go Frank!. Good propellers, Good luck getting your shop and new business up and running. Judging from the build quality of your -6, your props should be just fine....

W.Moore
RV-4
Hooks.

Just as an FYI, Frank will probably be building the prop for my RV-3B project.
b,
d

Awesome, when you're up and running let me know, I have an old 3-blade I'd like to have checked out, been back a time or two, had an odd vibration and a few cracks in the paint... so we figured it'd be a good time to check it out!

Good to hear!

I had the pleasure of meeting Clark at Nogales, AZ a couple of years before I had my -7A in the sky. Nice guy. When I bought my first run-out O360 it already had a Sterba prop on it. I've been very happy with the performance but if I ever get the urge to try something new, I'll be in touch. Good luck with your new adventure!

Prop

Frank, congrats on buying Performance. I own Clarks RV7 and I have two of his awesome props. I need one of them looked at. Will Clark be involved with the old props?

Mike Crawford
RV-7 553 HRS