RickWoodall

Well Known Member
Looking for comments on my planned panel. Day night VFR, wish to keep very simple and clean.
MGL com will be only com for now, garmin or audio panel will be added later.
Dynon new gen large on pilot side with aoa, full ap etc, small on copilot side. Garmin trans, and vertical power 50. Bendix av80r in gizmo. Likely a few things to add and really trying to include map box but its tight. Comments welcome. These are very prelim, nothing will hurt my feelings :p

ipxts9.jpg

Just a small note : the current dynon product line will not be able to communicate with the new Skyview system. So unless it's a D180 on the right (it sure looks like one), you won't be able to get engine information / EFIS info between both screens.

And why are you adding all those switches if you're using a VP50?

Feedback

Thanks..
I will be using the small dynon skyview too, just didnt have the print out. I believe the size is the same as old gen. I was aware the new generation wont talk to the old so no mix/matching allowed. Thanks.
The vp50 is a bit of a puzzle to me. I dont need fuses or breakers. :confused:....but have very limited # of switches going vp50. With the various lights etc...not sure if one can have lights on a vp switch and then various choices ones the juice is flowing down line, thus the aveoswitches for the 5 or whatever lighting choices. Thats greek to me...still trying to wrap it up. Funny, of all the build stuff i find this panel and the wiring etc just over my head. I just cant "get it" and no matter what i read, etc...just doesnt click.

The mapbox won't fit that high with a tipup. It will interfere with the brace/ribs of the frame.

The smaller Skyview is not the same size as the current D1?? products.....

That flap switch is way over there....