Vince Koehn

Well Known Member
I added a Garmin 347 audio panel and a SL40 com to my panel. I think I am finished adding for the time being. I really like having the audio panel, it has a built in voice recorder. I didn't think I would use it but it sure has come in handy instead of asking for a repeat when you didn't quite get a transmission or if you were unsure if it was for you.

98765qm.jpg

Similar panel

My panel is very similar. I have a 430 with the 330S transponder. The traffic alerts and screen were definitely worth the money!!
panel3yx.jpg

Hey Vince! Where did you get your seats???? Are those Oregon Aeros or something else? They look like something out of a Mercedes!

Classic Aero

Classic Aero...he is a advertiser on this site. I really like the seats and the quality, great company to work with too.

Is the voice recorder on all the time? I thought it was something where you had to push a button to start recording.

Recorder

It automatically records the last transmission. If you want to know the transmission prior push it twice...I don't know for sure if it goes further than that or not but typically it would be the last transmission that you would want replayed. It really is a no worry about feature.