mike newall

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Used epanel builder for our 7, worked well. Looking for similar for the 8 but it seems they have disappeared.

Any alternatives ?

Can get the panel jet cut over in UK, would like a drag and drop assembly system like before.

panel design

Mike, What do they need from you to cut the panel? I bought a copy of xpanel which has a really complete database, and I requested a couple of devices they didn't have and he sent them to me in a few hours. It's about $60 and there is a free trial. Very easy to use.

My only complaint is that the output is not DXF or any other CAD format, so not sure how I'm going to go from my panel in xpanel to getting it cut.

There was a suggestion to talk to a company called aerotronics to get them to convert my drawing to CAD and cut it for me, which I am looking into.

Last edited:
That will do nicely - thanks Mickey.

However, I may have a problem - Mac

Will let you know. I think I have a W*ndows machine gathering dust somewhere..........

Last edited:
My only complaint is that the output is not DXF or any other CAD format, so not sure how I'm going to go from my panel in xpanel to getting it cut.

There was a suggestion to talk to a company called aerotronics to get them to convert my drawing to CAD and cut it for me, which I am looking into.

What is the output file?

How did you make out?