pierre smith

Well Known Member
Hi guys/gals,
The 'Sojourner' is finally painted (in my hangar) after six weeks of part time work........whew. I have a bodyman/painter buddy and the final product is really nice. "N" numbers are coming today,
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice Job!

Looks good to me to Pierre!

Of course, you're just making me itchy...mine will have been in the shop four weeks tomorrow! Gotta stay patient....

Paul

Engaged......

Jeff, I was engaged in November and married last December. It took until now to recover financially..... :D

pierre smith said:
Jeff, I was engaged in November and married last December. It took until now to recover financially..... :D

I guess there is hope for Jeff Point after all! :D

... still a long haul

Pierre -

Looking good. Congrats!!
You must be very proud - in a humble way of course.

Still seems a long way away for me.... (prosealing tanks).
I'm hoping dreams do come true.....

Keep us posted!!

Lorin D
9A Tanks

Thanks........

Mornin' everybody........and thanks for the kind words. For the rest of you guys pounding rivets and fighting proseal; the trip is very, very worthwhile and before you know it, the parts bins and boxes will all be empty and you'll stand back and say, "WOW, nothing more to add!! I 'spose it's ready to fly!" and it will be. It will also be a lot sooner than you think......trust me, time does fly and you'll notice a strange phenomenon....your shirt buttons will seem somewhat tight! ;)