macrafic

Well Known Member
Anybody know where I can lay my hands on a PPG Deltron paint chip brochure/chart? My prop and spinner was painted with PPG Deltron and I would like to get close to the colors that were used. For the life of me, I can't locate where to order one online. Would appreciate a heads up.

Anybody know where I can lay my hands on a PPG Deltron paint chip brochure/chart? My prop and spinner was painted with PPG Deltron and I would like to get close to the colors that were used. For the life of me, I can't locate where to order one online. Would appreciate a heads up.

Is it possible to take the spinner to a PPG distributor and get it color matched? A friend recently did this with the wheel pants from his Stinson and they turned out well.

I believe there is an infinite color palate for the PPG paint selection. Your local PPG paint supplier has thousands of color chips in various look-up books. He also has the ability to scan your existing paint sample and can match it. I believe the smallest volume they can mix is 1pint, but ask.

I believe there is an infinite color palate for the PPG paint selection. Your local PPG paint supplier has thousands of color chips in various look-up books. He also has the ability to scan your existing paint sample and can match it. I believe the smallest volume they can mix is 1pint, but ask.

Yep, they can mix a pint. And a color match is the best way to ensure the match.