BigJohn

Well Known Member
Just a heads up. Revision 2 (2/22/10) calls for AN3-3A bolts to fasten the cushioned clamps together in three places. Revision 1 (12/10/09) called for AN525-10R7 screws for the same purpose. My kit contained the earlier screws, not the AN3's. Took me a while to figure out why I was short 3 AN3's, working with the revised plans. I guess it's OK to use the earlier screws, although I don't know why they made that change.

No wonder I ran out of AN3-3A bolts when I finished 49-12 the oil cooler. I ordered some from AC spruce on Monday.

Also, you maybe missing the friction comb FF-00002 as I am.

-Ron

Just a heads up. Revision 2 (2/22/10) calls for AN3-3A bolts to fasten the cushioned clamps together in three places. Revision 1 (12/10/09) called for AN525-10R7 screws for the same purpose. My kit contained the earlier screws, not the AN3's. Took me a while to figure out why I was short 3 AN3's, working with the revised plans. I guess it's OK to use the earlier screws, although I don't know why they made that change.

When you try to turn those philips head screws against the missile nuts in that confined area, you will know why they changed to AN3 bolts.

Tony

Last edited: