sandymunro

I'm New Here
Hi,

Request feedback from any RV with Prince P-Tip prop....or link / contact.

Many thanks,
Sandy (Starting -8QB) UK

I'm happy...

...with mine. It performs well and the customer service outstanding. However, I can only compare it to a Performace Propeller prop and a Sterba prop. It easily outperforms both of those on both takeoff and cruise. It's also a nice looking prop. The Performace Propeller prop was better looking because of the multiple laminates but the P-tip has the carbon fiber cloth look with is also nice looking. Just different than wood. Can't compare it to the others or the three blades.

And . . .

Lonnie Prince is one of the nicest and most capable people in this business, from personal experience.

Rick 90432

I had a P-tip on a prior plane. Only down side is that they do not offer nickel leading edges, so flying in rain will beat up the leading edges pretty well.

If you are a VFR only kinda flyer, they are quiet and smooth.

p tip

i have a prince p tip and performance is great all around.

"P" tip

We had a carbin-fiber "P" tip custom cut far our IOX-360 with leading edge gards. Our request was for best use, for long cross country up at 8 to 16,000 msl to start off with 195 bhp. at sea level. Prince had no problem in handling our request and understanding this need. The nice one is not cheep, but I like it a lot. OH it came in at 12.5 lbs. I think I still owe Prince a hot-dog and a beer. I will pay that bill some day. It was well earned. Thanks White-house.
Your as always. REA III #80888

Prince props.

I highly recommend Prince props. My RV4, 160 hp, came with it when I bought it.
Several years ago I sent it back and Mr. Prince refurbished it beautifully. I can't
compliment him enough for his service and integrity.

No worries

I now have 70 hours on my 9-A. The aircraft exceeds all expectations but I have no basis for comparisons with other props. My experiences with Lonnie mirrors the other posts. Knowledgeable, professional, competent & a great sense of humor.

I'd recommend this prop to any builder who values the KISS principle.