pierre smith

Well Known Member
Outta sight!! We had about 30 airplanes show up on a blue sky day carrying around 45-50 souls. 6 non-RV and the beautiful Lancair...thanks Alan. Everyone pitched in to help cook and set things up and lunch was followed by a two ship airshow...thanks guys. Hope these gatherings encourage all you rivet pounders....it's all worth it.

By the way, over $225 is going to the Broken Shackle boys ranch.....thanks to everyone for filling up the money bucket. I'll post pictures later.

Pierre

wonderful!!

Darn... I wanted to be the first one to post and say "what a great day" and "what an awesome turnout" I wrote a little something on my blog with some pictures! Glad we could help out a wonderful local cause, Pierre. You did a great job today. Sorry I couldn't stay longer... the inlaws beat me to my house.

More pictures here: http://n410s.wordpress.com/

p1030322.jpg

p1030317.jpg

p1030318.jpg

My daughter and I had a great time!
The food and company were excellent.

Thanks, Pierre

Good to hear about the money, too.

Colorado dude here

I noticed two things.

1) The grass looks plush and smooth

2) Fans to mitigate the heat/humiditity

What a fun day. Thanks Pierre. I sure look forward to many more!

So much fun to just fly in, park, see friends, make new friends, and cruise home in the clouds.

This was a great time for all, the venue and hospitalilty cannot get better.

Thank you Pierre. It was an awesome day. Great idea and great food, fun and wonderful people. Thank you very much for inviting us!

Jerry "Not the Tweety III Jerry" Good seeing you again Jerry!

Vertical power

One of the standouts was Michael Stewart's awesome Super 8.......the vertical performance is stunning! I asked him what altitude he reached during one particular vertical move that shrunk the airplane in size.......it looked like 4000' feet or so........whew!! Thanks to the Pitts as well....great work!

Life is a lot about relationships and this Saturday was so rewarding and enjoyable for so many of us. Blessed to shake hands and put faces to the many names we see on here....life is good and we thank Him for our many blessings.

Sincerely,
Pierre

Thanks for having us Pierre. We had a great time. Was fun to put on a show for the RV crowd. I should have flown BEFORE the pitts. Tough act to follow.I ran out of smoke(was carrying 10 gallons) Argh!

Special thanks to Barefoot Billy and team for manning the cookers and providing an outstand layout of catfish, shrimp, hushpuppies, Fries & slaw. You guys worked hard and the result was evident in the feast we devoured.

Friends, food, and planes. Life is good.
See ya,