lr172

Well Known Member
I am making a bracket for a FI spider to be mounted on an O-320. The upper case bolts seem to have a consistent spacing except for one of the bolts. Does anyone know the on center spacing for these bolts? The majority of the bolts not the odd two that have a unique spacing.

It is supposed to rain tomorrow, so not sure I will be able to take a measurement.

Thanks,

Larry

It is supposed to rain tomorrow, so not sure I will be able to take a measurement.

?????...... you building outside and your measuring tools dissolve if they get wet?

If not, and if you have a caliper, the easy way to make this measurement is to measure the distance between the two bolts, measuring to the opposing sides of the bolt shanks(sides farthest away from each other), and then subtract from that value, one bolt diameter. That should be very close to the hole center to center dimension.

2.740" this is the one that is measured between the 2nd and 3rd rear of the center one used for lifting. all the others are spaced closer and equaly.