That looks suspiciously like north Texas after a lot of rain. :)

So was the fly buzzing around the windshield "bugging" you? My son giggled every time the fly made an appearance.

Nice video. I have a good friend who moved to Sydney and misses flying badly. Apparently US flight credentials aren't honored in AU. :(

That video was at a place called Dirranbandi, big cotton growing area and it has not been that green for maybe 10-11 years, and yes the fly was just bumming a ride! :)

Apparently your youngster is easily entertained so save heaps on computer games etc and just get a glass jar....download FLY IN JAR V1.0 and enjoy. When that games expires install FLY IN JAR V1.1 or for double the fun install V2.1 ...... hehe :p

As for the USA licence in Oz that is not true. He will need to do exactly the same thing as if I wanted to fly in the USA. He needs to get CASA to issue him a licence based on his current FAA one, maybe do a flight check ride or whatever. If he wants to fly at security controlled aerodromes he will need an ASIC which takes 6 weeks. :rolleyes::confused::mad: and after that he / she is right to go!

Maybe they have spoken to the wrong people....you know how it goes.

Get him to give me a call....check your PM's

Last edited: