woodmanrog

Well Known Member
Someone please hurry and build a "14" to sell. My wife fell in love at S&F yesterday.
25stoht.jpg

2uzxef4.jpg

2cfp4zc.jpg

most (un) popular RV ever!!!

yeah, I am in serious love/hate with it....kinda like when you buy the latest model of pickup with every option, and as you are out waxing your pride & joy, just enjoying the heck out of it, your neighbour drives by with the TOTALLY NEW 2014 model, bought with zero % financing, with a shiny Harley in the back, and a curvy 'blonde' in the passenger seat! ( insert 'golden retriever' here for us happily married guys!)

I think I'm looking for a partner to go halvers on a -14, it just has everything I want to change about my -9a!

There are builders and there are flyers-I don't know if I would live long enough to build a 14 so instead I'll just fly our 6A until something becomes available. Us old guys lose our medicals at the most inconvienent times. All 3 of my RV purchases came from guys who spent 3-5 years building and then when the planes were ready, they lost thier medicals or had to go to light sport so they wouldn't lose them.(Medicals)