crabandy

Well Known Member
After my Dirtbike boot's sole started talking too me last weekend, I searched the Internet to figure out how to fix it. No one online seemed to have any luck glueing the soles back on, they couldn't find a glue to stick to the materials and remain flexible enough.
I thought the ProSeal was pretty tough and flexible removing my fuel tank covers to perform the service bulletin and thought I would give it a try. I smeared ProSeal on the sole/boot and put bucking bars inside to weight it down. The real test will be hundreds of miles in Co next month!
1203EE32-859D-458E-A532-66FDDDDE512B-767-00000082C2CBDC3B_zpsfbafdc26.jpg

The fresh air vent inlets in the RV's are often pro-sealed in place with no rivets.

I have a windshield washer system on my Air Tractors, with a T-shaped spray bar at the base of the windshield, for clearing off chemicals with denatured alcohol and water.

The 2 gallon plastic tank developed a leak several years ago and ...ta-daaaa, proseal to the rescue.

Best,

Almost everything!

I use Proseal of different types for nearly everything needing glued,sealed or filled...it is widely used on Heavy Jets for window sealing, fuel tanks, panel sealing , rubber galley floor seams, void filling and yes, I have fixed many boot soles. It is impervious to virtually anything, fully paintable, and compatable with almost any media. If you restore old cars..seam seal floorpans, body joints, gas tanks..bla bla bla. Fortunately for me, I have access to the "out of date" supply at my day job, so cost isnt a factor.

I used it to glue the MGL GPS antenna to the glare shield on my tip up canopy. That stuff more than makes up for its orneriness with its utility.