I could always just go delete like 200 of my posts to help Doug get closer to the top... :rolleyes: (wait a sec, make that 201)

dan said:
I could always just go delete like 200 of my posts to help Doug get closer to the top... :rolleyes: (wait a sec, make that 201)
I'd donate my posts to Doug ("The" Doug Reeves?), but I'm not sure he'd want all of them :D

TODR

I thought it would be easy to find me. I just went to the end of the list. After back-paging through ten or so pages of users with zero posts I went back to the front of the list & only had to go several pages in from the front.

n468ac said:
Here's the top four.

VAF Forums: Members List Search Members
User Name Posts
gmcjetpilot 2,782 :eek:
Ironflight 2,451
Mel 1,982
dan 1,763
That is a fairly close race for post count. But if we count words, George is way, way out in front ;)

Kevin Horton said:
That is a fairly close race for post count. But if we count words, George is way, way out in front ;)

Yup - no one else is even close!

(heeheehee....that's plus 1)

Paul

if im typing,,,

# of post?

if i'm typing, i'm not flying , or building........... got 32+ hours FLYING in the last 3 weeks. I rarely saw a 'puter' during that time. The 396 looked out for the WX. I missed you .....all ,,,,,.. ,.,.,,.not!
Wish you were there with me. It was fun!! Lets go fly!!!!!!

Cheers

Jaypratt said:
# of post?

if i'm typing, i'm not flying , or building........... got 32+ hours FLYING in the last 3 weeks. I rarely saw a 'puter' during that time. The 396 looked out for the WX. I missed you .....all ,,,,,.. ,.,.,,.not!
Wish you were there with me. It was fun!! Lets go fly!!!!!!

Cheers

I got 7 hours in this past weekend .... but my pocket book can't handle every weekend like that :eek:

Bump...

:D

I really don't care about post count, since this board is mature enough to look at experience, not "I pwn u w/40,000 posts, w00t".

Ok that commented dated myself. *Looks around* I really AM experienced... and not in my teens anymore :D.

BTW, I figure I could donate my posts to George so we can end the contest, no one would ever catch him!!!! COME TO THE DARK SIDE LUKE!!!

Wow, this post just go outta hand.