NYTOM

Well Known Member
Anybody know if Stein will give discounts to RV'ers who ware their "Not Happy till your Broke" shirts at Oshkosh and be walking billboards for him? ;)
Hey, ya can't blame me for trying.:D He's going to get my money anyway.:)

Discounts

Anybody know if Stein will give discounts to RV'ers who ware their "Not Happy till your Broke" shirts at Oshkosh and be walking billboards for him? ;)
Hey, ya can't blame me for trying.:D He's going to get my money anyway.:)

I have had a lot of fun with my "Not Happy Till You're Broke" T-shirt. Sure gets a lot of comments. I'm trying not to wear it as much so as to preserve it.

Stein sells good products at a reasonable price backed by good honest service and good guarantee.

Stein: Hope you give out some more at OSH! Please, Please save me a blue one if you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There has been a bit of arguing with EAA this year about shirts. Earlier in the year they implemented a policy of NO giveaway hats/shirts at all - zero. Then, I guess a few higher powere sponsors complained and last week they tell me the ban has been lifted and we are free to give away shirts again. So....we'll have shirts as usual. The difference is this year the only way to get one is to show up either wearing a regular SteinAir shirt, or be a customer that we know of. Last year the limited edition shirts were gone in less than 15 minutes! There will also be a special limited edition shirt for "special" customers...wait and see - agin they'll be different than any you've seen!

The best deal at OSH are on ancillary items like headsets, handhelds, etc.. Big ticket items are never a really good deal to just buy at OSH. If you do, you'll end up paying the special sales tax of 5.5%, Many vendors will give you a "deal" without telling you about the extra sales tax you end up paying. For that reason we don't sell stuff at the show, We will howevertake quote requests and make a good competitive deal to good people as we always do. It'll just be after the show when we actually do the transactions.

Cheers,
Stein

This years funny motto...

is even better than the one from last year, IMHO. I got the idea for the "We're not happy 'til your broke" from seeing the t-shirt "We're from the FAA, we're not happy 'til you're not happy". This years' motto came to me at the last OSH.

is even better than the one from last year, IMHO. I got the idea for the "We're not happy 'til your broke" from seeing the t-shirt "We're from the FAA, we're not happy 'til you're not happy". This years' motto came to me at the last OSH.
How about Home Land Security.:eek: