JDanno

Well Known Member
I need some advice from you regular Oshkosh visitors.......where is the outdoor theater in relationship to the main area where the tower use to be? Can you walk to the theater from there or do you have to drive around to it from the front gate? My son-in-law wants to see the Jeff Dunham show on Saturday night but I really don't want to have to move the car from the front entrance parking area. The traffic can be murder on the weekend. Also, is it equipped with seats or do you have to bring your lawn chairs? Thanks in advance!

If you were standing at the tower, facing the runway, the theater would be to your right, and a bit behind you. It is on the other side of the main display area, where they put the big stuff.

Look for a lot of trees.

It is right next to the flyin camping, if you know where that is.

The tram goes by there.

This might help.

Good luck.

Last edited:
You'd better plan on bringing your own chair. There are seats, but unless you get there very early you won't be anywhere near them! I heard that they estimated about 10,000 people last year when Jeff Dunham was onstage.........

Thanks ....I wonder if its even worth trying to see? That's a lot of people! I kinda of suspected the chair situation was a bit short so that's why I asked.