LettersFromFlyoverCountry

Well Known Member
I'm rejiggering all of my bookmarks to try to follow all the folks going to Oshkosh who have blogs or such an intend to update them during the week.

if that's you, could you post the URL here (and/or email me) so I can be sure to follow along?

It would be nice to get MHE and UNU on Sunday

It would be nice to get the AirVenture Cup race start from Mitchell, SD at 09:00 CDT Sunday morning and the finish at Dodge Co Airport in Juneau, WI from 10:00 to 12 CDT. A couple of years ago a fellow in an RV-8 was making a video in the race from Dayton but I never saw any thing from that effort.

Bob Axsom

First report

Went to the Wal-Mart Super Center off of 6th Street in Fayetteville, Arkansas today to buy groceries. Bought a package of Brats from Wisconsin and 6 ears of corn to celebrate the spirit of the event when we return home after the AirVenture Cup Race Sunday night. Have fun y'all.

Bob Axsom

If folks get a chance, stop by the campsite... 12th between Elm and Lindbergh (same ad every yeare). Or I'll be the guy with the laptop outside the showers (plugged into the AC) checking your sites.

Cell 651.246.5564.

Oh, and I'll also have a stream of consciousness series of posts on the Letters From Flyover County blog. I'll steer clear of what other folks are posting and just add links to those. I'll probably rename the blog "Tales from the Camp Scholler Showers" for the week.

Last edited: