chrispratt

Well Known Member
OSHKOSH tower audio feed

Does anyone know if the audio from the OSHKOSH tower will be available during AirVenture? I know there was an Internet feed a couple of years ago and it was very entertaining listening for those of us who couldn't make it to the show.

Chris

Liveatc.net

Chris, according to Liveatc.net they will be hosting the feed again this year for us poor saps who can't attend.

For those that couldn't make it, here is a link to a site providing audio of the Oskosh Towers during AirVenture 2010.

http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=kosh

Sorry if I duplicated a thread. I'm on an iPhone and I have a small screen. For those with iPhones an app to listen to air traffic control around the world is available. LiveATC. Great. I think it was less than a buck.

Kool!!

Thanks for the post,,, good listening.

I'm hoping to get out of KS Monday morning for OSH, however we will not depart if parking is a problem.

Kenny Gene
294TC - RV7a - 560 hrs
484TC -RV10 finishing

interesting stuff.

this live atc is neat stuff. do you know how it works? how do they tie into act feed?

Volunteers

Most all is done with volunteers who patch a scanner into their pc and stream it to the site. I was doing our local frequencies for a while.
Cool stuff!