skelrad

Well Known Member
Friend
My Dad is flying in (commercial) late next week to go to Osh Kosh with me. We'll be going on Friday and Saturday. But, I now have time free this Sunday and am thinking about making the 1.5 hour drive to Osh to watch some arrivals. I thought people had said that you can get in on the Sunday before the show by buying a Monday ticket, but I'm not sure because I can't find anything about it on the Airventure website. Can I get close enough to the runway on Sunday to make the drive worthwhile? My wife just rolls her eyes at the idea of sitting and watching planes land all day, but I think it's a kick!

I'd like to make sure I can get in before I make the drive. Any ideas?

Brandon

I've been going up on Sunday for the last several years. You are correct, on Sunday you can buy a ticket that is good for Sunday and Monday. (no extra charge) This ticket allows you to go anywhere.

Nothing better than watching guys try to land in a string of 10 planes. Get a lawn chair and a handheld and let the show being!

35-Ship RV formation arrival on Sunday

Tuppergal and I arrived today [from SoCAL to Rock Falls (IL)] for the pre-OSH formation clinic, and I want to let you all know that our 35-ship formation has a Sunday, 2pm arrival time-slot. See you there! :D Rosie