joedallas

Well Known Member
New RV 12 builder

I wii be at Oshkosh this year to see the RV 12s and learn.

I would like to see a List of RV 12 Builders that will be at Oshkosh this year If possible. N Number, Kit Number, State and Name

Thanks
joe Dallas Florida
www.joesrv10.com
www.joesrv12.com

Last edited:
Joe,

Didn't see any responses so I thought I would start:

N # Kit # State Name Dates Attending

reserved 259 MA Dave Jablon 7/28 - 7/31

rv 12 builder

I will be at Oshkosh Tuesday and Wednesday July 27 & 28 I am planning to arrive late afternoon the 26th.

Paul Manners

Update

N # Kit # State Name Dates Attending

reserved 259 MA Dave Jablon 7/28 - 7/31
G-RMPS 33 UK Keith Boardman all week

I will be there all week!

Reserved 624-RV

Empennage almost complete! Wing kit should arrive 1st week in July.

Oshkosh!

I'll be there all week with my family and my parents as well. I can't remember what kit# we are but it is somewhere in the 300's.
We just finished the empenage kit Monday night waiting for the other kits which should come any day now.
We arrive the Friday before it starts I'll be at my RV-10 a little everyday too.
Just look for the proud papa carrying my baby girl around or the overly happy grandparents.

We are from Salt Lake City, Utah (KBTF)

855066981_LbKFw-M.jpg

I will be there 7/29 thru 7/31 and likely w/o the 12 as time will not be flown off by then. Will visit Van's and RV 12 parking areas regularly in hopes of meeting some of you.
N678AD
Dick Seiders

kit 328 builders will be there

Hello Joe, Kyle and Don Lewis will be there all week. Had a thread on every one meeting at Vans Tent-Booth and at the company RV-12 at noon on Wednesday. Hope to see you there. Don

OSH List

I will be at Oshkosh Mon - Thurs and am looking forward to meeting for lunch at the Van's booth Wednesday noon. I especially look forward to meeting (and thanking) the frequent RV-12 Forum contributors who have made my first-time building so much easier.

My airplane goes to the paint barn on 07/12. Transition training with Mike Seager on 07/17. Looking forward to first flight shortly after OSH.

N124CS; RV-12 #80; Albany, OR (S12)

Jay and Carrie Sluiter will be in attendance all week...we depart for OSH on August 23...will be camping with the airplane and hope to see every one at lunch on Wednesday!

Jay and Carrie Sluiter

Jay and Carrie Sluiter will be in attendance all week...we depart for OSH on August 23...will be camping with the airplane and hope to see every one at lunch on Wednesday!

Jay and Carrie Sluiter

August 23rd???? you'll miss the whole thing.:eek:

Marshall Alexander