mcgaughy

Patron
I'm planning to fly to OSH Sunday and park in GAP (one day I will get HBP!). Anyone have any idea of forecast field conditions? Looks like they might be getting considerable rain.

where are you looking at the rain totals? Im seeing a little over .5" for the week.
now you're making me nervous!

I'm planning to fly to OSH Sunday and park in GAP (one day I will get HBP!). Anyone have any idea of forecast field conditions? Looks like they might be getting considerable rain.

Carol and I arrived 9 am today after a nice short flight from Kenosha. Much nicer than the ride up from Atlanta around Chicago yesterday. Grounds are in great shape. Camping is ridiculously overpopulated with roped off campsites. I guess even the Friday before isn't early enough anymore.

Be safe getting here. The afternoon thunderstorms are really presenting some challenges this year with all of the heat.

Vic

. Camping is ridiculously overpopulated with roped off campsites.
Vic

Vic,

This is my first Oshkosh. I had planned to arrive on Sunday afternoon. Is there a chance that I won't get a spot in HBC? I have no alternate plan at this point.

Larry

I think Vic was referring to roped off campsites in Scholler, not HBC. Plenty of wide open space in HBC right now!

Last evening, Scholler looked more populated than usual -- maybe about like the same time last year. North 40 has plenty of room.

Scholler

Last evening, Scholler looked more populated than usual -- maybe about like the same time last year. North 40 has plenty of room.
Year by year there are more motor homes populating the landscape from end to end. Nothing wrong with that, but they take about 5x what me, my car and tent take in a campsite.

I am looking forward to camping with RV's that are all nearly the same size and baggage capacity. A 7 that is . . . :D

I know it is crowded but this is a bit over the top...

Neighbor moved out this morning and came back to the plane after Survivor and found this....:confused:

pqAOMYER7delF45RVQ2SDmWqO3lccQzG8rNgymrIcu8VnkVSi6ZM9kfO3m9O8uLYaSNk_DDF9_34=w1245-h1656-no