hydroguy2

Well Known Member
I figure there is more than 1 person out there looking for a ride to OshKosh, so post your request here or if you have a seat available.

I'll go first.....

Wanted 1 seat to From Montana to OshKosh for aspiring pilot. Ok to be truthful, it's my daughter, Jenny, is thinking she wants to go with Kris and I but we only have 2 seats. She actually asked "is Mom going with you this year?" Me: "yes" Jenny: "darn, how much is a commercial ticket?"

So I'm asking if anyone flying from or past KBZN has a spare seat. BTW- she has limited experience but did a good job helping me fly to Texas in April.

jennyandmeinLlano.jpg

also although she is a grown up, she still my daughter so all Dad rules might be applicable.

Last edited:
I'll bite, even though I figure it's a long shot. The lady and I are currently planning on driving up, but if two seats from somewhere around ATL were to pop up, we'd certainly entertain other options for getting up there. We're planning on doing the full week at the moment.

Also, both seats don't necessarily have to be on the same plane, though of course doing separate aircraft would certainly complicate things.

:)

I'll bite, even though I figure it's a long shot. The lady and I are currently planning on driving up, but if two seats from somewhere around ATL were to pop up, we'd certainly entertain other options for getting up there. We're planning on doing the full week at the moment.

Also, both seats don't necessarily have to be on the same plane, though of course doing separate aircraft would certainly complicate things.

:)

I still have 2 available. Race ya!:D
http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=87663

re: empty seat

I have an empty seat in the RV9A. I'll leave OKC Wed. the 25th & return the 28th.
I can pick you up if not too far off course.
PM if interested, or email [email protected] or call
(405) 364-7207.