Qdrivr

I'm New Here
If you need a ride after parking and tie-down, look for the Homebuilders Welcome Wagon. "Veterans" know of the service but newcomers often wonder how they can initially get around the OSH grounds. We'll drive to Homebuilt HQ, get your camping gear out to Scholler, the bus stop for the dorms, North side of the field for rental cars or stores (Target, Pick 'n Save etc), even to a "Social" on Monday night. We have 3 vehicles, 8am-8pm -fully staffed beginning Monday the 20th. Phone should be in service by Sunday afternoon- last yrs nbr (920) 230-7906. It is a large area, and we can get spread out, but a little wait beats carrying gear. I'll be starting Thurs the 16th - initially planning 7am-4pm Thurs-Sat and then Sun morning. Have Jerry Fischer or Jeff Point (or crew) call me on the radio those first days.

OSH-WWagon.jpg

See you in OSH!

Brad O.
RV-14
OSH Welcome Wagon

Great Info!

Brad, thanks posting this great information. I never knew the logistics or the times available.;)

Glad to hear that you can get me up to basler to pick up my rental car - I've been happy for lifts in the past, and didn't know you'd go that far!

Welcome Wagon

We make a lot of trips to Basler and the gates near Fiar Tucks, also the Museum, throughout Scholler, Vintage, and with time, even down to the Ultralight area. We concentrate on the Homebuilt areas and operate out of Homebuilt HQ.

Brad O.
RV-14
OSH Welcome Wagon

Wonderful!

This service has always been wonderful to say the least. Not just for the ride but for the chance to meet some really genuine and interesting people!

It is the ultimate welcome wagon. :)

Vic