dmat

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Ladies and Gents,

It's that time again..... OSH is here and Fairings-Etc. has you covered with great deals on CROW harnesses. As I mentioned in an earlier post in the General Discussion section, Cranford Aviation is now Fairings-etc.com. New name, new parts & same great service. If you are going to OSH or just hanging at home looking for a great deal, feel free to stop by Fairings-Etc. and use:

Coupon code: OSH24

- In addition, I will be at OSH and the 4th Annual Boscobel RV4 Bash/fly-in/Balloon (weekend before OSH) with my Son and Dad so look out for the guys with the X on their shirt. Say Hi! I always love to chat RV's.

- A "Gold Standard" Tailwheel will be at the CROW booth so you can hold it and see how light and beautiful it is.

- In addition, I will have stock of fairings and tailwheels (gold only) on hand so you can save on shipping. *Note: If you order fairings or a tailwheel before the show, I can check stock and set it aside for you, just note you want to pick-up at OSH*

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Dan

Last edited:
Not going to Osh but hope to take advantage of this offer. I have an RV-8 currently equipped with Black Crows which have the older, bigger cam locks. The webbing is showing some wear.

Anyone out there using the pull down adjuster option built into the kam lock - AKA short coupled?

This looks like an interesting option. Seems like it may make it easier to tighten and loosen the waist strap?

Anyone have experience with this option? How’s it working for you?

I also saw an earlier thread where you were testing a more robust waist strap. How was that going? I was considering waiting until that becomes available.

Thank you,

Charlie

Hey Charlie,

Not wanting to sound bias but I have the pull down "Short Coupled" setup in my 4 and it truly makes a huge difference when trying to adjust the waist. It's the one upgrade I recommend to anyone buying a Kam Lock setup.

With regards to the Acro Harness... we will have one at the CROW booth @OSH. It will be a 7 point setup and I'm working on a mount that can be retrofit into RVs to allow for the 2 extra points.

Don't forget to order online at my Store for your OSH discount. Coupon Code: OSH24

And if anyone needs fairings or tailwheels, please let me know as I will have a full stock of parts (while supplies last) and can meet up at OSH to deliver your order. *If I dont have what you need, I can take orders and build your fairings when I am back from OSH.*

Last edited:
Will Crow harnesses be available for pickup at Osh also if we order before then? Or would it be better/possible to just purchase there in person?

I am a distributer for CROW, so I(personally) will not have CROW harnesses on hand at the show.

CROW will have harnesses at the show for purchase but my coupon code (OSH24) only works for harnesses purchased on my website FAIRINGS-ETC.

If you want a set made for pick-up thru me, I can try and have them build you a set but I would need to know in the next hour as the truck is already packed and they are working on fulfilling a few orders I placed for customer pick-up.

I am a distributer for CROW, so I(personally) will not have CROW harnesses on hand at the show.

CROW will have harnesses at the show for purchase but my coupon code (OSH24) only works for harnesses purchased on my website FAIRINGS-ETC.

If you want a set made for pick-up thru me, I can try and have them build you a set but I would need to know in the next hour as the truck is already packed and they are working on fulfilling a few orders I placed for customer pick-up.
I’m just now seeing this (an hour later) so I’ll just have to pay the shipping. No worries. Thanks for the quick response and trying to work with me!
Zach

I pulled the trigger on mine last Wednesday or Thursday and I was surprised they shipped so quickly even with the added pads and short coupled option. They arrived today and are absolutely beautiful. Now, if I only had a finished plane…. Back to work!

It will be a bit of a "Where's Waldo" situation this year as I don't have my own booth BUT... I will be walking around and will have a tailwheel on hand & at the CROW Booth.

If you want to meet up, you can always call me/text me at 623-536-0951 and we can either meet up at the CROW booth or PCG Booth. *Note: If you want to see a specific product like a fairing, please let me know before hand so I can come prepared. I have the truck loaded with fairings, tailwheels & Fairings-etc T-shirts. :)

Dan

Attachments

• waldo-wave.jpg
    waldo-wave.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 17
It will be a bit of a "Where's Waldo" situation this year as I don't have my own booth BUT... I will be walking around and will have a tailwheel on hand & at the CROW Booth.

If you want to meet up, you can always call me/text me at 623-536-0951 and we can either meet up at the CROW booth or PCG Booth. *Note: If you want to see a specific product like a fairing, please let me know before hand so I can come prepared. I have the truck loaded with fairings, tailwheels & Fairings-etc T-shirts. :)

Dan
Oh, please tell me you’ll be dressed in full “Where’s Waldo” attire…….

Hey all, just a heads up, I unfortunately could t get a Waldo T this year, you will just need to look out for a guy with a Big X on his shirt and a Stetson hat.

Give me a shout and we can meet! Would love to show you everyone the new acro CROW harnesses and the tailwheel at the OSH booth. Remember, get your discount on my website only for CROW HARNESSES.

I also have tailwheel la and fairings on hand so save on shipping and see my cute smile 😊

Dan

Building C @ OSH…. Come check it out and all the great products that CROW has to offer!

Text me if you want to meet up or pick up a tailwheel or fairing at OSH 623-536-0951

Attachments

• IMG_7133.jpeg
    IMG_7133.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
8% off crow harnesses SALE still on till the end of the month. Use coupon code OSH24

Oh, and did I mention... We have Ratchets now? If you saw them at OSH and send me an e-mail before end of month, I will honor the OSH24 coupon code on the ratchet system. But you need to e-mail me before end of month.

Thanks again for all the support at the CROW booth this year. It was so great meeting everyone who stopped by. Can't wait for next year. Big plans are on the horizon.

Dmat

2 GOLD left in stock. All other wheels are being built as I type.

Last edited:
Here is a teaser on the colors. Just waiting on my improved tire mold

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0045.jpeg
    IMG_0045.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13