Capflyer

Well Known Member
In the interest of self promotion I wanted to happily announce my wedding that will be taking place at Oshkosh next week.

I proposed to my bride last year on the Ford Tri-Motor with as many friends that could fit while in flight over OSH and when we landed we were greeted with the 37 ship RV formation overhead. Stu's RV formation never knew how appropriate the timing was. When I asked Karen where she wanted the wedding to be she picked Oshkosh in our usual camping area, the North 40 with all our friends and family. In the interest of future happiness I agreed to her wishes.....as tough as that was :p

Karen is a true RV lover. She helped me finish my RV7 and has helped with my RV4 and looks forward to building an RV10 together. This will be her third year out to OSH in an RV and loves it. I'm pretty sure she's the right woman to put up with my RV obsession.

While the wedding is not open the RV community (I wish I could invite everyone but I still need to pay for gas to get home), hopefully you will at least appreciate the front of our wedding invitations.

See everyone next week.

weddingairventure2010no.jpg

Awesome.

That is pretty much the coolest thing I have seen yet. I hope you truly understand how fortunate you are to find a woman that would go along with this. She must be pretty great.
I got pretty lucky and married up, my wife is pretty understanding, and she lets me do about whatever I want. But she would not go along with me on this one.

Congratulations. All the best for years to come.

Ben

Congratulations, Mike!

I sincerely hope you find as much happiness together as we have found.

Best wishes,
Louise

Congratulations!

I like your invite NOTAM. Good luck with the wedding preparations. Remember to review all of your "Remove Before Flight" procedures.. :p

Love the NOTAM! Great idea. Our feelings aren't hurt by not getting a NOTAM, and we wish you all the best! :D