Brantel

Well Known Member
Since I can't attend Airventure this year, I am stuck here watching the arrivals on ADS-B exchange while listening to the audio feeds and one thing is clear!

Several folks have no business flying into Airventure! Either they are incompetent pilots or they just don't read, understand and follow the Notam. These outliers consume allot of the ATC folk's time and attention. It is amazing how patient the controllers are and how good a job they do herding the cats.

Also, whoever thinks it is a good idea to have crop dusters active at Fisk needs to rethink that plan.

I’m continually amazed at the incompetence, ambivalence, and arrogance with regard to planning and procedures that is seemingly more common in the GA pilot population that I thought possible. I routinely watch and read aviation mishap videos/ reports and it is evident that these pilot shenanigans are simply concentrated on public display at Osh but the truth is these guys are out there operating in the NAS doing stupid pilot tricks everyday. Fly safe!