RV8N

Well Known Member
I'm in the market for a Lowrance Airmap 600C but won't be able to make it to the big show. I've been waiting for Oshkosh, hoping for a discounted price. If anyone is shopping in the Vendor buildings, can you check prices for me. I really appreciate it!

Karl

None of the vendors, or vendor buildings, are open until Sunday or Monday, Karl. I'm interested in hearing prices of things too, but have to be patient.

While that is an excellent price, it doesn't help me. I only have room for the 600C (or 500) in my -8 cockpit.

If anyone is going to poke around in the vendor buildings, I would really appreciate a quick reply on who is offering specials on the Airmap 600C.

Thanks, Karl

Great price!
The 2000C w/terrain, lists for $999. I bought mine at Sun-n-Fun for $699 back in 2006.
It was an excellent price at that time.
Buy it now!

Last edited:
Why won't anyone help me?

Well, I'm simply baffled that no one will help me here. Last report I saw said that over 300 RV's on the field and no one can take the time to ask for a price? :mad:

I don't want anyone to buy it for me or ship it to me. I just want to know what the going price is. Is that asking too much?

PLEASE! IF YOUR SHOPPING IN THE VENDOR BUILDINGS, JUST STOP AT SEVERAL OF THE AVIONICS VENDORS AND ASK HOW MUCH FOR AN AIRMAP 600C. THEN JUST POST AND LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH AND WHERE.

KARL

Karl-

Perhaps something that will help you more directly is to call all of the vendors independently. Ask them for their best "Oshkosh" price and then ask them to beat the others. Prices on avionics are almost ALWAYS negotiable, whether you're at Oshkosh or not, and it's been my experience that the listed price is rarely the price you should be paying. For example, when I was there last year, Pacific/Gulf Coast Avionics had the ICOM IC A200 comm listed on their counter for something like $799. I can't believe anyone actually paid that, though, given that I paid only about $650 from them after making them compete with everyone else who was selling it.

For you to get the information you're asking for would require someone to go to all of the vendors and then go around again and try to get them all to compete with each other. That's how you get the "deals" at Oshkosh, or the rest of the year for that matter.

I don't think you're having trouble because people don't want to help you. It's just that they can't find the real "lowest price" without a lot of legwork.

Good luck though.

One on e-bay now 3 hrs. left. Says the item is new. No bids yet, starting price $450.00. Item no.280135709199. Guy has 0 transactions on e-bay though.

Isn't anybody listening?

Karl wants a fast answer on this! Come on - chop chop - get him his pricing.....! Gee ;)

600c pricing

bought my 600c at sun n fun for $489 with free shipping an no sales tax from sarasota avionics. saw them for $479 as osh. but cant remember what vendor, usually the price is set much like garmin. Oops did I say i didnt pay sales tax, of course i will settle with the state ;)