Paul K

Well Known Member
Hey! EAA "featured" my RV on the cover of their email post yesterday! I'm famous!!!!

Kosh%2520camping.jpg

Monday afternoon?

I'm in front of you by the biplane. We arrived around 1130, the biplane around 1215. The rest of the row was full when we got back from registration.

Paige

What is that green and white plane at the bottom? It has some interesting lines. Not sure what the window looking box is behind the canopy?

Paul, I knew they would feature you someday!

What is that green and white plane at the bottom? It has some interesting lines. Not sure what the window looking box is behind the canopy?

Paul, I knew they would feature you someday!

It does look interesting. A mid-wing? I think I'll finish my 12, maybe finish my 9 and dream of a 14 though...

Bob

==========================================

It's registered as:

Serial Number 01 Status Valid
Manufacturer Name ROBERT E BOUNDS Certificate Issue Date 03/18/2013
Model BOUNDS BEARCOUPE Expiration Date 03/31/2016
Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Single-Engine Type Engine Reciprocating
Pending Number Change None Dealer No
Date Change Authorized None Mode S Code (base 8 / oct) 50110627
MFR Year 2013 Mode S Code (base 16 / hex) A09197
Type Registration Individual Fractional Owner NO

Registered Owner

Name BOUNDS ROBERT E
Street PO BOX 862

City GRANT State NEBRASKA
County PERKINS Zip Code 69140-0862
Country UNITED STATES

Airworthiness

Engine Manufacturer LYCOMING Classification Experimental
Engine Model O-340-A1A Category Amateur Built

===========================================

I stopped and looked it over on my way to the showers and I can tell you is it well put together, very nice workmanship! An unusual mid wing configuration and what looked to be a forward of the wing cockpit arangement guessing it has great visability, best of both worlds, high wing and low wing. I wondered how easy it would be to enter and exit until I watched the video above. A very interesting airplane!

I watched the video and was impressed. It looks like it sits much higher than the RV's. Maybe it is just the wing so high on the fuselage. Is the tail wheel taller too? It appears to sit closer to level than normal. I am glad to hear it has good workmanship. RV kits are so nice, getting a great looking plane is expected.

I can see this Bearcoupe with some tundra tires landing about anywhere they want to go.

wow....

I think I should be able to finish my RV if this guy did that........

this wreckage (with no plans!) is what he started with:

and this is what came out of it: