60av8tor

Well Known Member
The previous OSH pic thread reminded me that I have some pics of RVs arriving Sunday morning. They aren't the best pics - had to use a long telephoto and the lighting wasn't the best, but thought some folks might like to have their pics. I have the following tail numbers - please PM with an email and tail # and I'll send them your way:

256H
324TP
330JA
401KT
444LK
486JT
488JH
519RV
527RL
583SV
594WR
2825L
Brantel - pretty sure it is your RV, but couldn't read tail #

Pics

Hello , we arrived early Sunday morning, runway 27 blue and white rv12 with checkered rudder, n328kl.

Thanks Jon,

After I looked at your pic of my arrival, I see in the background why I would have preferred 27.... Too bad there was a CUB right in front of me that got cleared for 27....

x273th.jpg

Looks pretty good to me! Wonder what the second pic looked like :D

Brian, Never did peek at your panel. Maybe next year! Nice visiting with
you again.

Hey guys,

Brantel - sent a few more
324TP
519RV
2825L
330JA
444LK

All should have your pics in your inbox. Sorry, 328KL wasn't in my list. I was on 36 that morning.

Looks pretty good to me! Wonder what the second pic looked like :D

Brian, Never did peek at your panel. Maybe next year! Nice visiting with
you again.

Jon sent some more....

I was not going to mention that the wind kept lifting my left wing up.....but Jon caught it. I gotta get better at wheelies!

DSC_0951.JPG

DSC_0952.JPG

DSC_0953.JPG

Brian, I landed the other day and a gusty crosswind picked my right wing up and I about groundlooped Kris thought we were going off the runway. My buddy said "you know why that happened don't you?"....because YOU let it!" ;)...oh yeah he's a perfect pilot...NOT