ddddsp

Well Known Member
Got home from Osh today around 3 pm................unpacked and took a nap until now.........1:34 AM. What a great time and once again it was a blast to meet so many new faces that have joined the RV10 and RV family. I want to especially thank Bob, Gary and their wives for setting up the RV10 camping HQ, cooking meals, and everything else! The time and dedication they put in made it a wonderful week for many of us and I am very grateful for their hospitality and generosity. Thanks also to Neal George for being such a helpful camping neighbor, Adrian Moses for providing transportation, laughs (Red Robin sign language, REAL PILOTS?) and an extended beer run to Appleton. What a wonderful due to wonderful people. I look forward to the next big meeting..............LOE '07? I will help arrange the RV10 Formation Flying Photo. Imagine TEN RV10's in formation over the New Mexico desert with Doug Reeves shooting pics. Better yet let's get Scott Schmidt's brother up in a plane at the same time and make a 3D shot. OK maybe I need more sleep. :)

Hope you all make it home safely and motivated to finish that GREAT plane or looking forward to flying to the next RV10 destination spot.

DEAN

805HL

In!

ddddsp said:
snip....I look forward to the next big meeting..............LOE '07? I will help arrange the RV10 Formation Flying Photo. Imagine TEN RV10's in formation over the New Mexico desert with Doug Reeves shooting pics. Better yet let's get Scott Schmidt's brother up in a plane at the same time and make a 3D shot. OK maybe I need more sleep. :)...snip
Count me in, Dean! That would be a sight!

b,
d

This was my first time to Oshkosh - thoroughly enjoyed it! I really appreciate the flying RV-10 guys taking the time to talk about their building experiences. Maybe I'll be there someday....

Noticed a lot of new products coming down the pipe. The most interesting was from AveoEngineering. It's a Weight & CG panel that uses sensors in the three axles to generate weight on each wheel. I don't know if it will ever come to fruition but here is their web page on it:
http://www.aveoengineering.com/prod.../light-sport-aircraft-instruments/AveoGLT.php

John

Home from OSH

Like Dean, I had a wonderful time, except the last hour home. Mag problem with no repair parts at Elk City Ok. Going back to Elk City on Wednesday to take a repaired mag back and install.

Sure hope a lot of RV-10's are at LOE2007. I didn't take time to give anybody rides at OSH but at LOE I plan on giving a number of people rides in N710RV.

Russ,

Glad to see your post.............was not the best trip back with the brake O ring then the MAG issue. Looking forward to seeing you at LOE 07. I will be giving rides at LOE also.........too many potentials safety issues at OSH. Great to see you and your family..........maybe see you at the BIG 12 Football game..........Nebraska vs Texas Tech? :)

Dean 805HL

i also had a wonderful time!!!!!! this was my cherry flight to osh as well. it's weird seeing what all the fuss was about. now i can pass on that great fuss to others. could you amagine building an rv during osh with all the different views, do's & dont's, and suggestions :) boy would that be fun to watch and listen to, hehe. thanks to all, jeff N2733K

Last edited: