Greetings to everyone in RV Land! We want to share some news. We have decided to relocate to North Carolina to be closer to aging parents and the rest of our families. We'll be building a new house and hangar at Gold Hill Airpark near Charlotte and will continue to support the RV community from there.

Our house and hangar at Propwash Airport in Justin, Texas are now for sale. Propwash Airport is one of the best kept secrets in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Here's a link to the web page for our house and information about Propwash:

www.argylemls.com/airports/propwash/15647cessna.htm

Please give us or Maybeth a call if you would like more information.

We'll keep everyone up to date as this adventure progresses.

Thanks to everyone for all your support in the past!

George and Becki Orndorff
GeoBeck, Inc.
940-648-0841

Welcome

George and Becki:

I saw your name on the HOA list at Goldhill but didn't realize you were moving there so soon. Unfortunately, we will not be retiring there for a couple of more years (still active duty at Ft Hood, TX). We usually visit back east a few times a year, and once our -10 is complete, that will be even easier. Hope to see you around.

Joe & Ellen Hutchison
RV-10 Tail Kit

Welcome to the Carolinas. I can't speak for everybody but when I moved to the Carolinas in the mid 70's I knew I was home. Hope you guys feel the same way.

Hope all is well with the family.

Robert

Welcome to N.C.

Welcome to N.C.!
We live in an airpark just south of Winston-Salem called Marchmont Plantation (6NC8). I am currently in the finishing stages of a -4. There are quite a few cool strips to visit in the area, and I welcome you to come up to ours.

Bill E.

Welcome to the Carolinas ..

Welcome to the other side of the Mississippi George and Becki!

You will find that there are lots of RVs and friendly people out in these parts. Give a shout when you get there and I am sure there will be a "welcoming party" of some sorts that will make a flight over.

James

Welcome to the "Old North State"

Good luck wth your move.

I just weathered the move of my RV7 unfinished kit from PA to a rental house in Asheville, NC. No damage and its good to be back in my home state. :D

I made the mistake of claiming I could build a house in a year. The most recent coversation with my wife include the comment "You have 360 days left" :eek: