Good morning all! Hope you are enjoying this bright shiny day! We wanted to let everyone know that we are settled in our new home and back in business. Thanks to all for their patience while we made this move.

We have scheduled sheet metal working classes this fall for October 13-14, November 10-11, December 8-9.

We also have a limited number of electronic solenoids for engine fuel primer systems. They are $15 while supplies last.

Please email ([email protected]) or give us a call if we can help you with these or any other items or services that we offer. Thanks!

Becki Orndorff
GeoBeck, Inc.
704-707-4845

Fuel line solenoids

Hello Becki

I am not sure whether you will still have them or whether they will be suitable for the application I have in mind but I would like to purchase three solenoids if you think that they would be right.

I have an RV-9A with tip tanks which gravity feed into the mains and the system does not work on the ground because of heating, expansion and siphoning from the main tank breather due to the tip tanks fully charging the mains. I want to instal a normally closed solenoid between the tip tanks and mains to prevent this. I am hoping your primer solenoids might be suitable.

Regards.

Rupert Clarke

I'd like a solenoid

Hi Orndorff's

Do you still have any of the primer solenoids? I would like to purchase one if so. I left a message on your phone also. Please give me a call at 757-647-1564 so I can order one if possible.

thanks,
Tim Ribble