briand

Well Known Member
I'm sure this has been done. I have about $400 worth of extra stuff I'd like shipped with my FK to save on shipping. Is this only available on itnl. orders? I'm sure the shipping will oooonly be about $50 but thats 50 bucks I'd like to keep instead of giving it to Fedex. I would email vans but there parts dept. isn't answering e-mails.

I have had extra stuff shipped with all my kit orders. If they can fit it in the box, they will ship it with the kit if you want them to.

All I do is place the order online and in the notes, I tell them to ship with kit order # so and so....

Thanks. So as long as I place the order sometime in between the 25% down and crating of the FK I should be good?

briand said:
Thanks. So as long as I place the order sometime in between the 25% down and crating of the FK I should be good?

Thats what I have done, but don't wait till the last week or two, they might already have some of the kit crated by then.

Adding

I added to my finish kit order and put the entire FWFD kit in my finish kit, plus accessories. No problem there at all. Not even an extra box. Go for it!