Fearless

Well Known Member
All right gang - I called Avery's and got my T-shirts on the way. I know how you vultures are :) My daughter will also be fashioning the latest must have attire.

Me too..

Ordered mine too...one of each. Also picked up another cap.

Last edited:
VAF shirt

Going to buy my VAF shirt (and an RV-12 :D ) on Tuesday morning, April 8th. at Sun 'n Fun.

VAF Shirt on order!

I put in an order for my new shirt this afternoon. Now I can take some more photos of VAF wear on trips. Below is a shot from North Stradebroke Island (Straddie), just off the coast of Brisbane Australia. We went down under for a sailing trip to the Whitsunday islands. Of course, I had my VAF hat. Next time I'll have the new shirt as well:)

Last edited:
My wife and I happened to stop by Avery's yesterday and were able to pick up our shirts. They are really nice and we highly recommend them as proper RV'er attire!

Martin Sutter
building and flying RV's since 1988

I put in an order for my new shirt this afternoon. Now I can take some more photos of VAF wear on trips. Below is a shot from North Stradebroke Island (Straddie), just off the coast of Brisbane Australia. We went down under for a sailing trip to the Whitsunday islands. Of course, I had my VAF hat. Next time I'll have the new shirt as well:)

:) Finally...the real McCoy!!