Dennis_I

As the title says, have you got in contact with Craig recently? tried to email him twice, and no reply... Maybe need to use my English and phone him, but email would be easier :D

As the title says, have you got in contact with Craig recently? tried to email him twice, and no reply... Maybe need to use my English and phone him, but email would be easier :D
I just talked with him on Wednesday over the telephone. He is hard to reach sometimes. I had sent him an email about 10 days ago with no reply. I called him a few days after that and got no answer. Then I called again on Wednesday afternoon. He answered the phone directly and talked with me for quite some time discussing my prop issues. I would say give him a call and if he does not answer keep calling.

Talked to him Tuesday.. he just got back from testing somewhere and Reno. He called it "the price of success". He is one busy guy but, he needs someone to answer the phone. I also sent him an email but, he is buried and I don?t look for a fast answer.

I spoke with him a while back. I had tried calling a couple of times, and I left a message. I wasn't in a big hurry so I didn't worry about it, figuring he was busy. I was surprised a few days later when he called me! We talked for a while and he was very nice, answered all my questions. I would leave a message when you call, if he isn't right there at the time.

Catto

Craig makes awesome props, and lives in a really REALLY nice place. As for answering email not good at all. BUT...if you call I have found him there and he has always been good.

So...pick up the land line and try. I think he is just so busy...finishing work and sitting doing a pile of emails isnt much fun so he puts it off.

Just my experience.