1flyingyogi

Well Known Member
Since it's no longer possible to get stuff from Smoke System Helper, what are my other options for nozzles? The ones from Smoking Airplanes are crazy expensive ($189 per nozzle vs. $70 from Smoke System Helper). Are there any other companies who make these? Or does anyone of a set of nozzles they want to sell??

Since it's no longer possible to get stuff from Smoke System Helper, what are my other options for nozzles? The ones from Smoking Airplanes are crazy expensive ($189 per nozzle vs. $70 from Smoke System Helper). Are there any other companies who make these? Or does anyone of a set of nozzles they want to sell??
McMaster-Carr has misting nozzles and all hardware part numbers are in the KP article at the end. https://www.kitplanes.com/the-250-smoke-system/

Contact Neal Newell. He makes them for SSH. [email protected]
I recently got a couple from him.