Cadstat

Well Known Member
Is there an aftermarket website where I can shop for replacement nuts and bolts? The blue prints and construction manual for a RV are not detailed like some of the other kits I have built.

Hardware Sources

I'll second Vlad's post-great service from Tom's site, particularly for hard to find items. Having said that, hardware is expensive, so I usually try to combine hardware orders with orders for other items from Van's, Aircraft Spruce and Wicks.

Good luck,
Mike

I, too, like doing business with Tom at GAHCO. He is willing to sell in small batches when some are not. I have also had good luck at Bonaero.com in the past. However, I will usually order from Van's if they have what I need. They can ship via USPS and that is usually the cheapest shipping and is very reliable in my experience.

I, too, like doing business with Tom at GAHCO. He is willing to sell in small batches when some are not. I have also had good luck at Bonaero.com in the past. However, I will usually order from Van's if they have what I need. They can ship via USPS and that is usually the cheapest shipping and is very reliable in my experience.

Aircraft Spruce now offers USPS as an option for small orders. I usually get overnight or second-day service from their East warehouse and only pay $4.80 for priority mail. This makes it a little easier to justify a small online hardware purchase. Make sure all items are in the warehouse closest to you so you don't get caught in the back-order routine.

Little Known Fact to this forum.

Aircraft Spruce now offers USPS as an option for small orders. I usually get overnight or second-day service from their East warehouse and only pay $4.80 for priority mail. This makes it a little easier to justify a small online hardware purchase. Make sure all items are in the warehouse closest to you so you don't get caught in the back-order routine.

We have a warehouse in Newnan Georgia. Very close to Peachtree City.
We can easily ship many items directly from there!

A little advice, if you want to pick it up, it is a warehouse and not so much set up as a walk around store, so if you make a list from valid item #'s using the webstore and then call or fax them to place the order and check stock. This would greatly expedite your getting the parts soon after you show up. Shoot for $25 or more and there will be no small order fee.
If this would be your first order ask for a free Reference Book
(PB REF BOOK), otherwise they are $8.00 when shipped alone by bulk mail

Previous poster's, thanks for the plug's:cool: