airguy

Unrepentant fanboy
Sponsor
Avweb.com used to have a very useful little widget on the right side of their homepage for finding fuel prices at airports, and that has gone away with their website change. I contacted them about it and got the proverbial "Thank you for your email" blanket response with no real info.

Skyvector now shows some fuel prices but far from all of them. What other sources for online fuel planning are you guys using?

Bingo! We have a winner!!

I didn't realize it until now, but the "widget" that Avweb.com used to have on their screen was apparently a link to AirNav, as I recognize that output. I guess Avweb and Airnav had a parting of the ways.

Foreflight

I use foreflight extensively. Pull down menu at top, works great. We actually plan with it. One trick I have found is that you need to really zoom in on your trips. Seems some gas places get top billing and show all the time, even if prices arent good. When you zoom right down, the other pop and then you find some better deals. Example, mid michigan, prices are in the low to mid $5 range. Soom down and found 48d Clare Municipal that had $4.98, didnt show at all on michigan looks until you really zoomed in.

Prices always have proven accurate.

ForeFlight

Greg, if you use ForeFlight there is a menu drop down for fuel prices. It puts him right on the sectional.

Update: I see that Rick beat me to the punch.