N941WR

Legacy Member
This should be my fourth and final week in Dallas. Sounds like I might come back around the end of June or early July.

Any chance I can hook up with a local builder just to get me out of this hotel? (Double Tree near the Galleria)

Bill, my day job is about 15 minutes from you. Let's eat lunch tomorrow. Btw, I was in Charlette, NC just last Thursday. Small world, huh?

B,

You should have let me know you were in town.

I was actually working in Charlotte last week.

Will call in the AM.

Bill

Bill.....

As a fellow RV-9 builder, I would love to have your expertise when you return to Dallas! If you get back in July, I might (hopefully!) have my -9 wings here in Arlington.

It is about a 35-45 minute drive from where you are staying to my home/RV factory (that is, anytime other than rush hour :D ).

Please let us know when you plan to return! I'd love to have you stop by for a home-cooked meal and some building / BS-ing! If you ever manage a stay into the weekend, I could come pick you up and take you around to the local airports. We have TONS of RV's within a short drive of where you are staying.

By the way, the Double Tree: Galleria is a nice place!

Travel safe, and let us know when you will be returning.

Gary,

No problem, when and if I come back I'll let you know. Checking out our project sounds like good way to spend the evening.

Doug,

Thanks for coming by at lunch. It was good to meet you and talk RV's! Much better than talking computer stuff like we normally do.

I still don?t know if I?ll be in Dallas or Charlotte next week. Either way, I?ll ya?ll know.

My pleasure, Bill! You let me know when you're back and I'll get you that flight in Flash. Maybe a little formation also.

B,