ksauce

Well Known Member
Patron
Hi all,

I've decided I need something to fly while building my 8 and happened across this ad for a -6A on barnstormers . It's located in Omaha. I'm in Las Vegas and am wondering if there's anyone in the area qualified and willing to do a prebuy. I'm more than happy to compensate all expenses plus any fees.

Prebuy

Kevin:

Call George Czerniecki at Central Cylinder Service in Omaha. Great guy and might be able to help or give you a referral.

Bob Condrey is in Omaha.........RV 10 builder. I get to Omaha once in a while. Is this the RV6 that Larry Gieger is selling for a friend?

Dean 850HL
RV-10 402-560-9755

I can certainly assist with logistics but there are others more qualified than I to assist in a pre-buy. Here's the link to EAA Chapter 80's website (Omaha) - one of the tech counselors would be great and their contact info is listed. I'd recommend Mike Howard just because I know him better - he's built several planes and currently flies an RV-6. Feel free to contact me directly if there's anything I can do to help.

Bob
RV-10 #40105
[email protected]
402-651-0402

ddddsp said:
Bob Condrey is in Omaha.........RV 10 builder. I get to Omaha once in a while. Is this the RV6 that Larry Gieger is selling for a friend?

Dean 850HL
RV-10 402-560-9755

Yep, that's the one. Know anything about it? Thanks for the eaa info. They were next on my list of people to ask. So many questions! And it doesn't help that I just re-read the story of the "RV-4 from ****" in kitplanes.