Nice! sorry I missed!

Mike, great video....again.
what is it about that approach??? the terrain and a bit of optical illusion, plus everyone wanted to put 'er on the numbers so they could make the turn-off.
sorry I missed this year ( but I heard the cops wuz gonna be there, eh?)
I think the bonanza driver did the ultimate finesse landing.
Why only 15 Rv's? :) musta been the weather!
2012 - Gotta let the Washington guys know about the great pancakes and good 100LL prices!

Come on down!

Looks like a good time was had by all.
I'm going to try to make it to the Oliver fly-in next year.
Im planning a trip from Austin to Victoria BC then across to Calgary and back down to Austin.

Look forward to meeting you! Lots of local wineries to check out as well as a couple of our RV projects!

Approach

what is it about that approach??? the terrain and a bit of optical illusion, plus everyone wanted to put 'er on the numbers so they could make the turn-off.

36 has a diplaced threshold because of the approach terrain (and because of Lorne the RV7A builder's extra large house) but all the RV's didn't need much runway that's for sure. Hope to see you and your nice 9A there next year Perry!
M

NOTAM'd???

Lorne,
not only should your house be in the CFS, it should be a National Historic Site........it IS the Ponderosa, right? ;)

And I have to compliment Mike again on the video.....even with the shameless advertising, its a treat to watch when someone actually knows how to pan and Zoom without making the viewer nauseous.

..and I stand corrected, there was and RV there with US registration marks!

Save me another smooooooooth parking spot next year!