olyolson

Well Known Member
Friend
The maker of the new VAF t-shirts is CafePress. I just got the new style and it doesn't have the large airplane on the back with the VAF logo in the middle. I have one of the older style with the small VAF logo over the left breast and the plane/logo on the back, where can I get these?

IMHO the older ones were better

The maker of the new VAF t-shirts is CafePress. I just got the new style and it doesn't have the large airplane on the back with the VAF logo in the middle. I have one of the older style with the small VAF logo over the left breast and the plane/logo on the back, where can I get these?

IMHO the older ones were better

I think you might be talking about a different shirt than any that have been promoted here; a Van's Aircraft, Inc. 40 year shirt, or the 40 ship formation team, or something to do with the RV-1 would be my guess.

I have offered (2) shirts for VansAirForce.net - the infamous 'pink' surfer girl and the =VAF= logo with airplane on back. Those are the only two that have been promoted on this site (all proceeds given to charity). You can get the 'airplane logo on back' shirt from AveryTools.com. The 'Surfer Girl' version is 'out of print' (I have the first one in a bag...never worn. You can have it for ...... one meeeeaaaaallllliiiiiooooonnnn dollars!!!!) Say that like Austin Powers <g>.

V/r,
dr

Last edited:
You can get the 'airplane logo on back' shirt from AveryTools.com.

Do you happen to have a link to the shirt on Avery's site? Looking under the "Hats, T-Shirts & Extra Stuff" section only lists the VAF ball cap and no shirts.

My old one is getting ratty and I'm in need of a replacement :)

[ed. Morning, Brad. I don't have the link handy, but you could call 1.800.OK.AVERY Monday at 0900 and they should be able to hook you up (some staff still in TX during OSH). dr]

Last edited by a moderator: