JACKR

I have a friend (Dawn Rico) who is A High School Physics teacher at Dublin, TX. They are working on some aviation projects. One project is planning a flight. Could any of you TX. guys help her out with some old DFW and San Antonio sectionals. (or surrounding sectionals) I'm sure you wouldn't being flying with any outdated charts :) and might have an old one laying around. It would be great to see a bunch of sectionals go to her in the mail. I know she would also be glad to pick them up at a common location. I'll give you her contact information.

Dublin High School
2233 E State Hwy 6
Dublin, TX 76446
attn: Dawn Rico
<[email protected]>

This is an ongoing project for the balance of this year and then into next year. Any help will be appreciated.

THANKS !!!!!

disappointed

Sure thought some "locals" would step up and help thier local school kids. I've sure watched poeple pounce on the band wagon for less worthy issues.

Oh well, I bought and shipped all they needed from Illinois. Done deal. I'll take all the credit.

Thanks Jack (me) :)

Gary Bricker

If she needs some help in other area's Granbury ISD high school has a teacher that is also starting a aviation program. Any thing else she needs have her contact eaa chapter 983 here in Granbury and we have plenty folks to help out in many ways.

I bought enough for the kids, they should get them today. Thanks for the offer. I'll ask Mrs. Rico to post some results from the kids trips.

Thanks Doug !!

thanks

Thanks to Tanya Card for the DFW and Santonio Charts that came in the mail today to the kids at Dublin TX. High School. Also thanks for the other offers. They have plenty of charts and are excited planning thier trips. Hope this gets the kids more interested in aviation.