terry.mortimore

Well Known Member
Ok, guys. Whats the scoop on Sensenich Propellers?

Have they released the ground adjustable propeller for the Lycoming O-320?

If so, how does she look?

cheers, terry.

Sensenich prop

No release yet, They had one on display and said a couple of months. Looks good. I also liked the three blade prop with the pins that set the pitch

Sensenich prop

The one i seen was for up to a 0-235 Lycoming. Three blade composite blade with a metal leading edge. Looked good. I do not think they made one for 0-320.

Sensenich Props

Hi Dennis: Sensenich is working on a ground adjustable prop for the O-320 and was supposed to be anounced at sun-n-fun which is why I asked the question.

http://www.sensenich.com/documents.htm

Go towards the bottom of this page and click on the video showing the process to adjust the prop.

Do a search on these forums using "Sensenich ground adjustable" and you'll get the scoop. I'm going to wait before I commit to my prop, these look promising.

tailwinds, terry.

Answer from Sensenich

I emailed Sensenich, Ed Zercher.
My email:
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ed: I believe I have written you previously on this same subject, so please pardon the repetition!

I thought I might have read that Sensenich has now released a ground-adjustable prop for the O-320. Or maybe it is just my "wishful thinking"! :)

I have an RV-6A with an O-320-E2D, 150 hp, low (7.5:1) compression pistons, carburetor, and currently a Catto FP prop.

Would appreciate yet another update on ground-adjustable props that would be suitable for my aircraft.[/FONT]

His reply:

It is wishful thinking for now. We do have a prototype, but we have not begun an ounce of testing. I am always optimistic so take this into account but we are at least a year away. Keep in touch.

Ed