frankh

Well Known Member
My Darling Wife is talking very positively about letting me go to aerobatic school for a 10 hour (plus ground) arobatic course.....:)

Goes all the way from stalls to inverted spins......yabba yabba... :D

Of course I had to work in the yard the whole WE while my buddies flew overhead but oh well.

Frank 7a

frankh said:
Of course I had to work in the yard the whole WE while my buddies flew overhead but oh well.
A very small price to pay :D I would never get off that easy :eek:

No wife?

Thanks guys, for reminding me why I don't need a wife:
I can cook,
I can clean,
I can do laundry,
I can get a headache...

and I can make my own decisions.

Never say never

Ron, No I don't have a wife, and I'm not planning on it. I guess my tag line should be:
Glad I do know now what I didn't know then... ;)
I do have a wonderful lady friend but we are both independent and like to keep it that way.
Yes, I do all my own cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.

Last edited:
Never say never....

Just remember, you'll never know how good life can be until you get married......., but then it's too late to do anything about it! :D

Yes But where's the adventure

I mean there's no fun in just doing anything you want....Much more rewarding to negotiate, fenagle, argue and generally practice ones management skills..:)

Makes achieving anything SO much more rewarding...:)

Frank

Maybe so, buttttt......

When you find the right one......
I would never trade Ann for the single life. She loves to build, she loves to fly, and she spoils me like no one else ever could!

Being spoiled is good!

Mel said:
I would never trade Ann for the single life. She loves to build, she loves to fly, and she spoils me like no one else ever could!

25 yrs, mine won't let me mow the lawn, she likes to do it too much to have me rush through it.

She roto tills, gardens, cooks, cleans, takes care of the animals, all while looking terrific.

I do the concrete, construction, cars, repairs, and when I have time I get to build on my RV6.

It's a sweet deal, I am (we are) blessed. :)

Mel said:
I'm with Mel on this one. I wouldn't trade my little wife for anything. She is definitely my soul-mate. As my son said once recently - she ROCKS! (Probably the best words a step-mom could hear!).

But - back to Frankh - have fun! I am thinking about going up to Santa Paula for a little tail-dragger/upset recovery/aerobatic intro.

Thanks

Yeah, I finally got to the point that teaching yourself is "sort of" OK, but to be safe means you really never do anything.

For me I want to know that if I ever get myself into anything I want to be able to get back out.

Cheers

Frank

This talk about the "right one" reminds me of what a guy at work said:

"My wife - I wouldn't take a million dollars for her. But I wouldn't give a nickle for another one just like her!"

On the other hand: "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle"

Frank1

From aerobatics to wives.....go figure...I find these types of threads ever so entertaining. Now, does this mean you will travel to the desert and train me when you are done with the school. No I mean on how to train my wife!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank2 @ SGU RV7A "NDY"

Frank 2

Ahh, you have kind of hit the nail on the head. One of the most pleasurable things in flying for me is to get to bless those who don't normally get to fly in any airplane or indeed to take my rental spam can pilot friends up and er...widen their horizons a little bit...Roughly translated this means wowing them with jaw dropping performance...Oh you mean the C172 can't climb at 2200fpm???...ha ha.

Anyway, my CFII is building a 7a also, it was lot of fun for me to teach him how to do an aileron roll...Made up for my 54hours of cack handed IFR flying..:)

But yes I would love to be able to show some of my straight and level friends the basics...Its what its all about in my book.

There are a lot of RV's around but not many of them are into acro or indeed have the time.

As to persuading the Wife, your more of an expert than me in that department as you've been doing it for much longer...:)

Cheers

Frank