MartySantic

Well Known Member
OK, I can wait no longer. Who is willing to post pictures and progress on the fuselage. My wings have been completed and the fuselage has been ordered. Don't have my ship date yet, so would like to see others, to curb my desire to start the 2nd kit.

Fuselage kit pictures

OK, I can wait no longer. Who is willing to post pictures and progress on the fuselage. My wings have been completed and the fuselage has been ordered. Don't have my ship date yet, so would like to see others, to curb my desire to start the 2nd kit.

I got mine and inventoried the kit. There is nothing to take pictures of yet because the first thing that you do is install some nutplates and spacers so there is really nothing of interest. I will be working on the kit tomorrow and will take pictures of the parts even if there is nothing to show as far as progress is concerned. The parts are fantastic.

Thanks JIM, we can't wait for the photos. :D

I got some 'bad' news from Vans yesterday, I ordered my Fuse kit on the opening day 28 July, but it looks like mine is only scheduled to ship middle November + 2 additional months on the water to South Africa, means it is only gonna get here early next year :(

Regards
Rudi

Last edited:
RV12Fuselage

We've got kit number 16 and we picked up our Fuselage at ABF at 11:00...last night. We were like a couple of kids and couldn't wait to open the package. We ripped open the top of the box (8X4X1 and 233 pounds) and looked at all the neatly wrapped and taped parts. I'll try to post pics on this message, if I can figure out how. Today, we inventoried and that took 2 hours and we looked at the instructions. I think this one will be a little more complex than the wings. I'll probably put the pics on rv12builders on YOUTUBE.
George and Meade