Robb

Well Known Member
I have high oil temp issues and I am in the process of replacing my 3 inch scat tube with a 4 inch to the oil cooler. I have a Pacific Oil cooler model 8001599 and am looking for a plenum to fit on top with a 4 inch inlet. I can always make one but if anyone knows of a supplier of such items please let me know. Thanks in advance

Stab in the dark, but maybe

I have high oil temp issues and I am in the process of replacing my 3 inch scat tube with a 4 inch to the oil cooler. I have a Pacific Oil cooler model 8001599 and am looking for a plenum to fit on top with a 4 inch inlet. I can always make one but if anyone knows of a supplier of such items please let me know. Thanks in advance

http://www.mykitlog.com/users/display_log.php?user=garyc&project=757&category=5209&log=179124&row=37

This is a 4" remotely mounted (FW) version. Think it was for the RV-10 (O-540) cooler. I added the two vertical angles on the outboard sides because I'm going to start with the oil cooler that was on the engine in another 'life'. If that is too cool for Arizona summers, then I can try the smaller (midsize) cooler and will use the pre-punched nutplate positions in the face of the mount. (no image on Van website but I think this is it "OIL COOLER MNT RV-10 VA-186"

(not flying yet)